Game needs more depth!!

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
Elvistech101
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game needs more depth!!

Post by Elvistech101 »

I dont know, I always waited for a game like this. But I dont feel the thrill. I feel this game misses tactics. Despite economy, its literally spamming units and hiding in woods or ruins.

Wouldnt it be great if you had real flanking mechanics, more kinds of cover, defensive buildings, units that can entrench themselves, a deeper experience system, suppression and so on.
Last edited by VPaulus on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted links
Alex20na
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Game needs more depth!!

Post by Alex20na »

+1

I always thought about entrenching, that's A MUST in my opinion, but yeah, you're right, more kinds of cover and defensive buildings are definitely needed. Try to post this in the "Suggestions" thread. :P
RsRaiders
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by RsRaiders »

There are already some fortification with the DLC Fortification pack if you want some.

But you are right, don't forget this is a small development team, with a small budget but be sure they will add content in few months and if the game community continue to grow they will add more thing if GameWorkshop AND Slitherine are OK with that.
m007kuzya

Post by m007kuzya »

+1
TDefender
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by TDefender »

Meanwhile... tons of dlc came out I therefore suppose the sales were good (and I'm happy for that) but the gameplay is not changed by anything, too bad.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”