The Rally Point (discussion and questions)

Moderator: Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

Holien
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: The Rally Point (discussion and questions)

Post by Holien »

Thanks for all the advice I will see if I can join and come up with some selections.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Holien wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:23 am Thanks for all the advice I will see if I can join and come up with some selections.
Be sure to check "Complete Army Records: Seasons 1-11" on page 3 of this thread for more pointers . . .

viewtopic.php?f=501&t=84945&start=40
Holien

Post by Holien »

I am a bit confused by these sort of statements in the lists..

"Note: the armies in bold text are from those nations that have an exemption from the “one army per nation in each division” rule and they will be allowed two different armies in any division. They are the Arab group of armies and the Byzantines. You may only pick one army from either of these 2 groups."

I think it means that you can only choose one of the bolded groups but you can choose two armies from that group? But it does not seem to say that? Is it me being thick as usual?
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Holien wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:12 am I am a bit confused by these sort of statements in the lists..

"Note: the armies in bold text are from those nations that have an exemption from the “one army per nation in each division” rule and they will be allowed two different armies in any division. They are the Arab group of armies and the Byzantines. You may only pick one army from either of these 2 groups."

I think it means that you can only choose one of the bolded groups but you can choose two armies from that group? But it does not seem to say that? Is it me being thick as usual?
It means that I will allow 2 players to choose Arab and Byzantine armies in each division, provided those 2 armies are different from each other (i.e. they have different dates from each other). Armies from other nations will still be restricted to one per division to ensure diversity of army selections.

This does not affect the requirement that players must make their 4 selections from different nations. :wink:
Swuul
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Swuul »

Early tomorrow morning I will head out to reservist training. I will be unable to communicate with the outer world between October 8th to 15th.

I'll take my turns tonight (prolly will check last time around 1900 UTC), next time I will be able to take turns either late in the evening of 15th, or (if I am too tired and just need to get to bed once I am home on Friday) during Saturday 16th.
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Return to “Field of Glory II Digital League”