ANY PATCH RELEASE SCHEDULED?

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
GreyEagle1
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

ANY PATCH RELEASE SCHEDULED?

Post by GreyEagle1 »

:?: Will there be a patch release to address the bugs, glitches and ALLIED BIAS any time soon?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: ANY PATCH RELEASE SCHEDULED?

Post by zakblood »

moved from tech support as not a tech question i can answer, moved to main, so anyone who does can
GreyEagle1

Post by GreyEagle1 »

Thank you zakblood.
GreyEagle1

Post by GreyEagle1 »

No response? Only one conclusion, devs don't read this forum.
Another one bites the dust...
Stonedog
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Stonedog »

I am very late but here is a answer if you do not have one. The dev Team basically Abandoned the game after launch. Something that needs to be made clear to future buyers but is not being done still I am guessing. Hate to be bearer of this news , but I am guessing you may already know by now. Game had huge potential and still does, but just NO one wants to take over , and no one even wants to address this situation directly either. A poor way to treat any customers if you ask me, No action and NO comments on this issue makes ALL parties involved guilty of this theft, in my eyes, and just as Guilty as the dev team, whether actively a participant or just a passive publisher who stands by and knows the answer to a question like this yet lets you swing in the wind and depend on word of mouth to get the answers you seek.

16 Yaers with matrix and Slitherine now , highly discouraged with Slitherine over this. Have always been glad I found them and Matrix , till this event . I am thankful for the Products I have to enjoy. Yet theres a certain level of trust you develope thats just crushed when you see the GREED take over and the real faces of those you thought you new exposed for what the apparently really are.

Terry Barnes aka Stone Dog
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AP514 »

Terry Barnes aka Stone Dog....+1 It really is discouraging to see the amount of Abandoned Titles as of late..

AP514

Return to “Check Your 6!”