Steam Announcement for Dev Stream

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Steam Announcement for Dev Stream

Post by Cablenexus » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Today I did not received the announcement for the stream by Steam notification.

I asked in the stream and nobody responded that they received it either.

The amount of viewers normally is around 60 - 100 viewers, today it was not reaching 30 viewers.

I feel bad for the small developer team who is working 24/7 to deliver those extra's to show their game and to higher the sales eventually since this is beyond their power.
It's a Steam problem or a Slitehrine problem and I think they will have to communicate this somehow internally.
It's not the first time this happens either.
For smaller indie games this can mean a big difference.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Steam Announcement for Dev Stream

Post by zakblood » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:33 pm

forums and server not working as normal atm, it's being worked on and will be sorted asap, but yes also didn't receive anything from site or steam so maybe just a server error, which is a shame, but it happens, i was out having dinner, so missed it, but like most will watch it when it's uploaded asap and would guess so will many others, as time difference etc etc
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (101.08 KiB) Viewed 626 times
checked steam history and this one is the only one i found, so not announced, so would hazard a guess it was because of server issues :oops:

uncajerf
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by uncajerf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 am

I received a Twitch notice, but it was late.
uncajerf

"Artillery adds dignity to what otherwise would be a vulgar brawl." -Frederick the Great

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:34 am

Hi guys,
Alberto (who is usually in charge or Steam) is now on vacation and I set all up by myself. Maybe I forgot to switch something on or there was really some kind of Steam outage (trust me that this happens across the board with Steam - reviews, workshop, customer service, etc).
I will ask on Monday if I missed something or it was really a Steam problem.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”