Monitoring progress of other Nations

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
steevodeevo
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Monitoring progress of other Nations

Post by steevodeevo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi sorry, to post again, is there a way to call up victory progression of rival nations other than wait for the occasional news pop-up?

I see it pop up from time to time as a message and warning (Nation X has achieved 90% victory conditions..) but I'm running neck and neck with one Nation in my current game and we are both over 95% towards victory. Must I just wait for the final victory message or can i monitor relative progress in real time?

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Monitoring progress of other Nations

Post by pavelk » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello,
ask away and don't be sorry, that's what forum is for:)

Yes, there is a way. If you hover over the progress bar indicator of Victory conditions in State Window with mouse, it tells you what is the highest achievement of victory conditions for each nation. If you want to know the stand of each victory condition for each nation, go to the "Victory conditions" window and hover over particular victory condition.

steevodeevo

Re: Monitoring progress of other Nations

Post by steevodeevo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 pm

cheers!

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”