New Kingdom Egyptians + Mongols + Saracens

A forum for any questions relating to army design, the army companion books and upcoming lists.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

madmike111
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

New Kingdom Egyptians + Mongols + Saracens

Post by madmike111 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:49 am

I have a problem, my Old Glory discount card runs out early June and I need to buy up all my figures for the next couple of years before then. Could someone give me an estimate for the following 800 pt armies:

1. How many chariots in a New Kingdom Egyptian army?

2. How many LC in a Mongol army?

3. How many Cav in a Mongol army, also are they all similar or do I need to get some armoured some less armoured?

4. How much cav in a Sarancen army and are they armed the same or should I base some all lance and some all bow/melee weapon?

Phaze_of_the_Moon
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: New Kingdom Egyptians + Mongols + Saracens

Post by Phaze_of_the_Moon » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 am

madmike111 wrote:2. How many LC in a Mongol army?

3. How many Cav in a Mongol army, also are they all similar or do I need to get some armoured some less armoured?
They are all Cv of one type or another, 70ish bases, 150-200?
madmike111 wrote:4. How much cav in a Sarancen army and are they armed the same or should I base some all lance and some all bow/melee weapon?
Given that the term "Saracen" covers 12+ centuries and can mean "all Arabs", "all Muslims", or "all desert dwellers": every possible variantion in large quantities.

Return to “Army Design”