1.3.3 - Is this log message gone?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

MarkShot
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

1.3.3 - Is this log message gone?

Post by MarkShot » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Something like "Latium has completed building a salt mine"? Has the message been removed? (I don't like to play with map icons. I am too used to the old AGEOD games that were very log oriented.)

In the early game, I used to use those to jump to the region to select my next build. Yes, I know I can do this off the ledger, but I tend to wait for the mid game.

Thanks.

MarkShot

Re: 1.3.3 - Is this log message gone?

Post by MarkShot » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Maybe I just missed the last one. Got it now.

Swuul
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Swuul » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am

Did you by any chance play on a different machine? This happened earlier for me when I played most of the time on my PC but sometimes with my laptop (which really wasn't suitable at all to play FoG:E on), and I had different filters for the messages on them, which caused some confusion for me (that was fixed when I finally decided to not anymore attempt to play the game on the laptop...).
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

MarkShot

Post by MarkShot » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:48 am

It seem working fine now. Including the little green house icon that shows something got built.

I did have an old v.1.1.0 game, but I decided I wanted to experience all the new stuff. Pocus said I would miss some of the new stuff if I didn't start fresh. So, I abandoned my existing game.

I couldn't finish the old game, since I had a big war pending with a faction with lots of client states which wasn't going to work properly.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”