Regional Decision: Prospecting?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

MarkShot
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Regional Decision: Prospecting?

Post by MarkShot »

Is this pure RNG? Or predestined, meaning if I fail to turn up anything valuable in Latium, I NEVER will?

Thanks.
Southern Hunter
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Regional Decision: Prospecting?

Post by Southern Hunter »

Related, how do I unselect a regional action if I accidentally place one?
Surt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Surt »

Southern Hunter wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:02 am Related, how do I unselect a regional action if I accidentally place one?
Open regional decisions again, right click on the little icon on the map.
Southern Hunter
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Southern Hunter »

ta
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

MarkShot wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:45 pm Is this pure RNG? Or predestined, meaning if I fail to turn up anything valuable in Latium, I NEVER will?

Thanks.
No that's not fixed, you can get extra natural resources, but with diminishing chances if you have more than one already, and never more than 3 IIRC.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
defekt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by defekt »

Pocus wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:38 am
MarkShot wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:45 pm Is this pure RNG? Or predestined, meaning if I fail to turn up anything valuable in Latium, I NEVER will?

Thanks.
No that's not fixed, you can get extra natural resources, but with diminishing chances if you have more than one already, and never more than 3 IIRC.
What's the base chance of success? It _feels_ like ~3-5%.
travling_canuck
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by travling_canuck »

Pocus wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:38 am

Thanks.
Cool. I had guessed the limit was 2, because it never seemed to give another past 2, but it seems I wasn't persistent enough. Now I know, I can go back to trying to find that missing metal in my mining district.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”