a few suggestions / requests

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

nikossaiz
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

a few suggestions / requests

Post by nikossaiz » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:59 am

First of all i would like to thank you for all your efforts to bring us such a wonderfull game(s) . the compination of empires and fog2 battles brought me tears of joy, as i have the same feelings i had when i first played rome total war ( and after played leterally all total war games since, i never thought i will feel them again ) .

now to suggestions

1) is there a possibility to have something like a history on ledger that tracks the history of our faction leaders? example, "adragoras" king of macedon 286-260, glorious empire. and maybe also be able to see his traits. this way we can look back and shape the story of our nation attached to our leaders. witch was historically the case.

2) if something similar can be done for our generals ( track the wins / loses ) or more importantly to be able to see a history with our wars

3) an embark button would be much appreciated since at least at the start i merged fleets and armise together and then spend some time to individually unmerged units. i know i can travel simutaniously armis and fleets on the same terittory and have my transport army protected but still.

4) i just bought persia dlc . is there a way when i export battles on fog2 to have more upropriate unit models? maybe by perchuade fog2 immortal fire dlc? i know you would prefer to use only the fog2 base game but seen spartans of the 500 bc with boiotian helmets and light linothoraxes can put you a bit of.

5) when a battle results a draw, especially during siegies, another battle immidiatly happens till one side loose. should be more reasonable if the besiege stall for a turn? ( in order to buy time for reinforsments etc and the garrison to gain more value )

6) when a rebelion happend ( me as macedon on illyria province ) i export the battle and result a draw. non the less when i import the battle result it was count as a loss and lost the region. is it intentional ?

7) when a decition becomes available that say "a periplus to distant ( name a region )" can we see were is this region on the map?

8) hope of more UI improvments and possible a few more campaign DLCs compined with qol patches.

keep it up, you have done a great job so far and you have done the best move by allowing the battle export from empires to fog2. the transition is smooth and super fast. thank you.

poesel71
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: a few suggestions / requests

Post by poesel71 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:49 pm

nikossaiz wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:59 am
1) is there a possibility to have something like a history on ledger that tracks the history of our faction leaders? example, "adragoras" king of macedon 286-260, glorious empire. and maybe also be able to see his traits. this way we can look back and shape the story of our nation attached to our leaders. witch was historically the case.
2) if something similar can be done for our generals ( track the wins / loses ) or more importantly to be able to see a history with our wars
7) when a decition becomes available that say "a periplus to distant ( name a region )" can we see were is this region on the map?
My support for 1 & 2! Getting some kind of history would be fantastic.

As to 7): there is a search window on the lower right corner of the map where you can search for regions.

nikossaiz

Re: a few suggestions / requests

Post by nikossaiz » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm

ok, i think i also find a possible mistake.

a) the sea section above rhodus island is called in game "sporades insulae" while sporades are called the three islands ( skiathos, scopelos, alonisos ) just next to thessalia region. Rhodus is the capital of dwdekanisa, so "dwdekanissa" should be a more appropriate name?
b) not a mistake but a suggestion. Thessalia is in game a hill region while the most destinct ( strategical ) part of it is the "thessalikos kampos", thessalian plain. we ofcourse have the mountain pilion ( in magnesia ) part of pindos, metewra etc but the region was vailable for its plain. so, maybe change it to spice up the things in greece?

as for my previous suggestions maybe the "track the faction leader" part is out of question because we have the option to change faction mid campaign? otherwise would make things a little more personal , as in deplomacy section and messages everybody refering to the factions leader name. anyway, have great fun. thanks, wait for what you have in plan.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”