Fog 2 Persia DLC 330 BCE idea for a game

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

DarkOmen
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Fog 2 Persia DLC 330 BCE idea for a game

Post by DarkOmen »

I don't know how long or how well you know fog 2 MP I am thinking on starting a more or less noob game. Maybe 5 to 8 players (if we can get them) 48 hour all turns in time limit) And MOST OF ALL..Can't pick any 'Major nations' or Remarkable Faction" nations That way we can focus on learning and not battling a monster after turn 5..I always get to around turn 15 to 20 and am doing well..then I run out of money and some resources. I know about building, but am confused why not every province you can build.. I have (lol) reams of notes..but that gets tiring (and a headache). I have played Shogun 2 till the end and Age of wonders 2 until the end..(and they CERTANILY had reams of notes)...I just can't figure this one out, and no one to ask while learning...sorry so long. Just didn't know how versed you were in Fog 2 Persia campaign 330. I HAVE played Fog 2 original game (without the Persia DLC) and did most of the battle campaigns etc. They are fun.but would like to move on. Soooo, are you interested? Think it might be a good idea? just looking for input or ideas..Thanks!!
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Fog 2 Persia DLC 330 BCE idea for a game

Post by rbodleyscott »

Moved to FOG: Empires forum.
Richard Bodley Scott

Nepos96
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Nepos96 »

Hey just saw this, and I have to say I’m quite interested. This would be my first PBEM game so maybe I would need some explaining on how to do this but I definitely know how to play the game. Maybe however it would be better to wait some days for the 1.38 patch first.

As for factions I would pick one of these Hellenistic nations: Pontus, Syracuse, Epirus or even Bactria (want to first play-test them to see if they are actually playable). Not sure if any of those counts as remarkable, don’t remember really. But I would like to first know what everyone is going to pick, as I don’t to want to start a game sandwiched between two players.

You may want to post this on steam too to get more people.
SuitedQueens
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by SuitedQueens »

DarkOmen wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:02 pm I don't know how long or how well you know fog 2 MP I am thinking on starting a more or less noob game. Maybe 5 to 8 players (if we can get them) 48 hour all turns in time limit) And MOST OF ALL..Can't pick any 'Major nations' or Remarkable Faction" nations That way we can focus on learning and not battling a monster after turn 5..I always get to around turn 15 to 20 and am doing well..then I run out of money and some resources. I know about building, but am confused why not every province you can build.. I have (lol) reams of notes..but that gets tiring (and a headache). I have played Shogun 2 till the end and Age of wonders 2 until the end..(and they CERTANILY had reams of notes)...I just can't figure this one out, and no one to ask while learning...sorry so long. Just didn't know how versed you were in Fog 2 Persia campaign 330. I HAVE played Fog 2 original game (without the Persia DLC) and did most of the battle campaigns etc. They are fun.but would like to move on. Soooo, are you interested? Think it might be a good idea? just looking for input or ideas..Thanks!!
Please read latest topics on page 1 of this forum. A lot of tips and questions answered here. Visit Gray Fox Grand Strategy AAR, steam guides, my Burgundi Suicidal AAR and this video (pretty much summary of the manual) as well as official tutorial videos:
https://youtu.be/KhnTFjyXVDo

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”