Conversion doesn't work?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Yarev
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Conversion doesn't work?

Post by Yarev »

I play as Carthage and I have noticed that no matter how many cult sites I build the conversion doesn't happen. With a conversion chance of 12% I should at least see a significant amount of pops convert but not a single one after 70+ turns. I wish the conversion worked like population growth ( X turns left) instead of this. I had different rulers that even gave bonus to conversion but nothing happenned.Is that a bug ? I know there is a decision to convert the pops but its rare and it shouldn't be THE ONLY way to convert.
Yarev
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Conversion doesn't work?

Post by Yarev »

its now 90 turns in and not a single region got a single pop converted, even though my ruler (for about 25 turns) gets 10% conversion bonus + most of my regions have cult sites (+5% conversion) still nothing - not a single conversion. My messages are turned to high so I get to read all notifications.

It would be so simple and convienient to just make it like the growth is made (X turns remaining untill new pop)
Kerenos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Kerenos »

I saw on the steam site that the conversion bug as well as the 35% legacy bonus missing for glorious bug are fixed and will be part of the 1.3.8 patch.
Yarev
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Yarev »

Kerenos wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:08 pm I saw on the steam site that the conversion bug as well as the 35% legacy bonus missing for glorious bug are fixed and will be part of the 1.3.8 patch.
thanks, thats very good news

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”