Improve Trade Efficiency Decision - Problem?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

defekt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Improve Trade Efficiency Decision - Problem?

Post by defekt »

If you already have Trade Efficiency running and you execute another Trade Efficiency decision before the previous one is over, the game will let you execute the second decision, take your gold and consume the decision, but it will do nothing at all. It doesn't create a second effect and neither does it extend the duration of the existing decision (even if you make exactly the same choice).

The game should not let you execute a decision, and consume it, without warning you that it won't actually trigger at all.
Kerenos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Improve Trade Efficiency Decision - Problem?

Post by Kerenos »

I also encountered this problem. I posted it in the tech support section titled "Trade Decision Bug". Unfortunately, I did not have a save file for them to review since it was in a MP game. Should you have one, it would probably help them in finding the cause of the problem.

Thanks
defekt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by defekt »

Alas, I 'ironman' my way thru games like these and only have the one save. However, this should be very easy to replicate as it happens every single time with this decision.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

I believe the issue is fixed for 1.38 :D
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
defekt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by defekt »

Pocus wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm I believe the issue is fixed for 1.38 :D
Excellent.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”