Naval units.

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

stormbringer3
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Naval units.

Post by stormbringer3 »

I don't use them a lot but when I do they always run out of supply in a short time. Any tips on how to use them and keep them supplied would be appreciated.
Thanks.
redrum68
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Naval units.

Post by redrum68 »

From what I can tell, you need to keep them in a water zone adjacent to a land region that you control or a port that has enough supply. If you move them somewhere else then each turn they will start to take effectiveness hits.
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

Thanks for the answer. I thought being next to my region would supply my ships but I had to move into it to get supply.
SuitedQueens
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by SuitedQueens »

Check out my thread viewtopic.php?f=534&t=105005
It has all the answers you need. Also, your fleet has to be adjacent to your own, your client state or ally region with enough food. It's not required to "enter" this region, use hotkey 2 to check stuff like that.

For more details check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=534&t=105145

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”