Can't move to level III as Rome.

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

fractious_celt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Can't move to level III as Rome.

Post by fractious_celt »

Hi

I already have an idea on this one but I thought I'd run it by you ... I cannot evolve at the moment as Rome, the game says that "... as a powerful level III civilization you cannot evolve" - and then offers a golden age that I cannot trigger. I'm not level III, I'm level II. I only have five provinces at the moment and I am presuming that this will change as the number goes up. Am I right or wrong?
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Can't move to level III as Rome.

Post by Pocus »

Are you playing the DLC as Rome? Rome can't go Imperial in the DLC. If not, I'll need to think a bit more!
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
fractious_celt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fractious_celt »

Yes, I am playing the DLC. Do you have a list anywhere of the change in rules between the original and the DLC?

Thanks.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

Nothing aggregated in a single place, although this thread speaks about the major additions provided to the 3 majors factions of the DLC:
viewtopic.php?f=534&t=99128
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
fractious_celt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fractious_celt »

Thanks.
fractious_celt
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fractious_celt »

Other than Rome, are any of the other major players stopped from going to level III in the DLC?
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

No :)

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”