Field of Glory: Empires Tutorials - Battles and Regions

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory: Empires Tutorials - Battles and Regions

Post by Daniele » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:08 am

Hi everybody!

Only a few days from the release of Field of Glory: Empires, time to focus on two important mechanics in the game, introduced and explained by DasTactic.

Battles play a fundamental part in the Empires and learning concepts as frontage, ranged phase, garrison troops will be crucial for success. Without mentioning the integration with FOG2!

Regions are your basic administrative entity. They constitute the foundations and the starting point for many Civilization in Empires. Every ruler worth of this title must be aware of all the potential boosts that a good Regions management could unlock.

Field of Glory: Empires will be released on July, 11th

SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: Field of Glory: Empires Tutorials - Battles and Regions

Post by SirGarnet » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Regarding regions, would this be a good place to ask how to find the the button that creates a province?

I have not come across a Q & A thread in the forum. I have read in the manual and in-game both that half the provinces is enough and that more than half is required.
Thanks

Geffalrus
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Geffalrus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:27 pm

SirGarnet wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:55 pm
Regarding regions, would this be a good place to ask how to find the the button that creates a province?

I have not come across a Q & A thread in the forum. I have read in the manual and in-game both that half the provinces is enough and that more than half is required.
Thanks
You will find it in the top left corner of the region screen. Right above the button to select the unit queue. Personally, I have found that over 50% is needed.

SirGarnet

Post by SirGarnet » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks - I have done more conquering in the province and the button with the cross has appeared.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”