Is it possible to make FOG:E autolaunch after closing FOGII?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

melm
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Is it possible to make FOG:E autolaunch after closing FOGII?

Post by melm » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Sorry if this feature has been requested in the forum. I glanced the first two pages and find none.

I'd like know that whether the link between FOGE and FOGII be smoother. It is nice that when I click export battle, FOGII automatically start but when I finish the battle, FOGE doesn't auto-launch. I have to start the game myself then click import battle result from FOGII. I strongly wish that after FOGII battle, FOGE launch automatically.

AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Is it possible to make FOG:E autolaunch after closing FOGII?

Post by AndrewGardner » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Which store did you purchase Empires from? FOGII is generally able to automatically launch Empires, however it currently doesn't work with the GOG version Empires, but this will be fixed in the next FOGII update.

Kaede11
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Kaede11 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:08 pm

I don't know if it's working as intended, but in my case (using steam) when empires closes, FOGII launcher starts, but I have to click "start game" to start.
The same happens when I close FOG2 after a battle. FOG:E launcher opens, but I must click to start.

PDiFolco
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by PDiFolco » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Kaede11 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:08 pm
I don't know if it's working as intended, but in my case (using steam) when empires closes, FOGII launcher starts, but I have to click "start game" to start.
The same happens when I close FOG2 after a battle. FOG:E launcher opens, but I must click to start.
Same here ... with Slith version !

melm

Post by melm » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:03 am

AndrewGardner wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 pm
Which store did you purchase Empires from? FOGII is generally able to automatically launch Empires, however it currently doesn't work with the GOG version Empires, but this will be fixed in the next FOGII update.
Mine is steam version. That's strange.

melm

Post by melm » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 am

That's my case too and what I am talking about. FOGE only launches the startup menu. I have to click start game button to indeed start FOGE. Is there anyway that I can skip the startup menu to directly be in game main menu?

lecrop
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by lecrop » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:32 am

Same here, Steam version.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”