Objectives stopped ~t70 Maurya

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Dricky
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Objectives stopped ~t70 Maurya

Post by Dricky » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:29 am

First - great game, decadence/culture mechanic and semi random build choice are wins.

Playing Maurya as my second full campaign on t97, and for the past 20 turns I'm not getting any objectives. Is there a mechanic I'm not getting, or unique to Maurya or is this a bug?

I'm a stable empire bordering on Elymais in West and Saka in north. Seleucids fell apart a while back.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Objectives stopped ~t70 Maurya

Post by zakblood » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 am

without a save it's hard to say tbh

https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewto ... 60&t=92667

welcome to the forum and glad you enjoy the game, if you wish for staff or the developers to look, just upload to and how to by following the link

loki100
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36

Post by loki100 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 am

I'd guess because you already own them all?

All factions have a limited list, so early on you get new ones but at some stage you've exhausted them all

Dricky

Post by Dricky » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:15 am

Thanks both. My last and furthest West was Media and I've sat back consolidating since hoping for Babylon etc just sitting there with Wonders to get nice objectives on them as well.

I had got to no1 but Macedonia now racing away, as they did in my Rome camapaign. Investing v heavily in culture now so I can let loose the heffalumps of war again and still keep cdr up.

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:48 am

The pinkish flying ones?
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”