How redistribution of provincial resources works (weird situation in my game)

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Darksky
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

How redistribution of provincial resources works (weird situation in my game)

Post by Darksky »

I think the below 2 screenshots are enough to exaplain the problem.

Region Arnus from +41 after redistribution reaches 285 while Picenum (one of the the "granary" of the province Italia Superior) from +197 goes down to -46. All the other region of this province produce surplus of food (although minimal).

ARNUS

PICENUM

How this weird redistribution can occur? COuld be this a bug ?

And generally speaking, is there a way to control in someway the redistribution flows ?
Last edited by Darksky on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morbio
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: How redistribution of provincial resources works (weird situation in my game)

Post by Morbio »

I'm not sure I understand the issue your descibing as the 2 screenshots are identical, I think you meant to post a Picenum screenshot as the second one.

Having said that, I suspect there is something off with the food calculations. I'm seeing some odd situations in my games.
Darksky

Re: How redistribution of provincial resources works (weird situation in my game)

Post by Darksky »

Yep sorry, i fixed the post with the correct screenshot
polkad
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by polkad »

It depends in how you automate the distribution focus of each province. Also if you decide redistribute slaves could affect...
Darksky

Post by Darksky »

polkad wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 pm It depends in how you automate the distribution focus of each province. Also if you decide redistribute slaves could affect...
Is there a way for the player to tune the distribution focus ?

I am playing with manual micromanagement for all the provinces. No Auomate structure management.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

A fraction of the current stockpile is given to others regions, within a province, so that's normal that the one with a big stockpile is losing some of it.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”