Multi-player unexplained peace?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Jagger2002
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Multi-player unexplained peace?

Post by Jagger2002 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:27 am

In a multi-player game, myself, Ptolomies, and my human ally, Aethiopia, have been in a knock down, drag out war with human controlled Maurya. As the war slowly moved in our favor, suddenly there was peace out of nowhere. Myself, I did not receive any offer of peace nor did I accept a peace deal nor did I offer peace. The peace just showed up. Myself as the Ptolomies launched the war with a declaration of war. Is there any way for a peace like this to occur when I was the one that initiated the war? Anybody else see anything like this before? Or do we have a bug?

desertedfox
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Multi-player unexplained peace?

Post by desertedfox » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:19 am

I am playing Maurya, and I can confirm I recevied a peace offer from Ptolemy, which I accepted on the second turn afetr it was offered. I didn't realise at the time, that he actually didn't offer it to me, otherwise I would not have accepted it.

Jagger2002

Post by Jagger2002 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:49 pm

I got a note from Aethiopia this morning and they didn't offer peace either. It makes no sense for us to offer peace at this time. So looks like we just had a major duty bug and peace just fell out of the clear, blue sky. Well 10 year truce.

desertedfox

Post by desertedfox » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:57 pm

I didn't get peace offer form Aethiopia though, so no reason for us to be at peace.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”