Regional decisions: forced march & motivate troops

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

bs_grom
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Regional decisions: forced march & motivate troops

Post by bs_grom » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:38 pm

Can anyone explain to me how to find regional competitions "forced march" and "motivate soldiers"
I chose both decisions. I met the conditions and the green with the general was highlighted in green. Both decisions should work from the next turn.
However, apart from the icons in the region that the decision has been issued, nothing indicates that they are working. Jendnostka has no info about increased attack and defense, movement points, or any other symbol with a description on the general, etc.
Also, the attempted movement and trial battle showed that the quickness points did not increase or the value of the attack.
Does this decision work for someone and if it works, what must be done?

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Regional decisions: forced march & motivate troops

Post by Pocus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:26 am

Forced march seems to have a bug currently. Motivate troops can only be seen if you are in a battle and inspect the values. You also get a message in the log though.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

kokkorhekkus
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by kokkorhekkus » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:08 am

motivate troops has an effect on FOGE II if we use it ? morale value higher ? thanks

bs_grom
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by bs_grom » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:28 am

During the battle in empires, it didn't show me the changed value of the attack when I was the attacker.
When I hovered over the unit, nothing showed, and when the fight started and the dice were shown, there was no indication that the units had a larger attack.
All unit values ​​were unchanged.

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:07 pm

It worked last time we tested it, I can double check though.

In the next patch, equipment (like Armorsmith, master fletcher) and this kind of stat change from decision will impact quality and cost.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”