Republican Roman Figure Help

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

RichardD
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Republican Roman Figure Help

Post by RichardD » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi. I've got a small problem. A Republican Roman army based - and organised - for an earlier ruleset. The basing isn't a problem, but to get close to 650 points and to make the army fit with the FoG army list, I need some extra figures.

Only problem is, as I didn't originally paint them, I don't know which manufacturer they are. 15mm, and my guess is Musem Minatures, but does anyone know better?

And for bonus points, does anyone recognise the painter's style, and know how to contact him (firt name Craig, last name fogotten by me).

fredrik
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by fredrik » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:27 pm

The pictures are a bit too small to make out the details but the legionnaries look like my Chariot miniatures. If you post some closeups it would be easier to tell.

RichardD

Post by RichardD » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:07 pm

I'd thought that I'd posted links to the full-sized pictures on Picasa - seems not :(

But mystery solved - the figures are Museum Miniatures (as confirmed by MM themselves), so ordering some more will be a doddle. Now I just need to track down Craig Allen and twist his arm until he accepts the job of painting me some extras!

Return to “Modelling”