Movement issues

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
ditoLoco
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Movement issues

Post by ditoLoco » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 pm

So i recently realized that if the unit does not move, the next very turn it has increased number of movement points.
I have seen units that have 3 movement points being place beside 4 movement points units, and following the same path having longer range of movement.

Is it intended? How big is this increase?

OBG_Marko
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: Movement issues

Post by OBG_Marko » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:41 am

Units have different types of movement. This can be seen in the left hand panel (when a unit is selected) in one of the golden icons ("promotions").
Younglings and Berserkers for example have "All Terrain Movement", which allows them to traverse forests with ease, while cavalry in general has problems with moving and fighting in forest and water.

ditoLoco

Post by ditoLoco » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:51 pm

So here i attach the files:

it shows two spiders on the road. One of them has way longer range, and a mysterious "additional movement range" perk has appeared.
There is a cavalry uni, behind the spiders, t that has the same bonus (but not other units on the road). I do not have any aura or items increasing the movement range. This perk appears randomly on some units.
Does anyone know why?

short way spider
long way spider

mysterious perk

Arent
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Arent » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:24 am

That's your upgraded dire wolves. Their pathfinder ability is really good, but a bit cheesy ;)

ditoLoco

Post by ditoLoco » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Thank you!!!!
Mystery solved :)

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”