Single Player Suggestion: Undo last move!

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
Ayoun
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Single Player Suggestion: Undo last move!

Post by Ayoun »

Hey all,

With now almost 500 hours of Fantasy General 2 under the belt, I can admit to a reasonable amount of addiction to the game.
There's been alot of hours invested in singleplayer, as I've been learning many of the do's and dont's of the game.

One thing however, that I've noticed, is the numerous amounts of reloads, oftenly based on just one wrong move or maneuver.

A keyfeature I would love in the Single Player version of the game, is the option to 'undo last move', as it would save quite a few hours of loadingscreens, as well as the frustration of having to redo hours of gameplay collectively.
Second, a shortcut quicksave/quickload for Single Player, would be most welcome as well. :)

Thank you for a very nice Fantasy strategy game though!
Lagi
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Single Player Suggestion: Undo last move!

Post by Lagi »

Yes, undo command would help immensly.

Even if undo button could be only used, if unit dont reveal any new territrory. I too often misclick.

For single the best would be to save game before every unit activation, and if player click Undo, then reload previous state. I know you might cheating with going back, after scouting land ahead.
ZeCid
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Single Player Suggestion: Undo last move!

Post by ZeCid »

On Field of glory 2, we can redo the move if not revealed any enemy.
War is like hunting, except rabbits shot you back

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”