Game breaking bug! Help please

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
Stradlin
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game breaking bug! Help please

Post by Stradlin »

Playing Empire a flame campaign.

In mission "a realm Divided", game freezes every time I kill Filos. Quest objective for doing so ticks, but dialogue won't open as I assume it should. All is frozen, I can't skip to next turn, I can't move my units or anything. Game clearly waits for something to happen. I checked youtube and Killing Filos is supposed to trigger "scenario won" screen immediately. Doesn't happen. Resetting the mission didn't help either.

Hate game breaking bugs..but truly, his game is awesome. Anything I can do to fix things?
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Game breaking bug! Help please

Post by Edmon »

Stradlin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:58 am Playing Empire a flame campaign.

In mission "a realm Divided", game freezes every time I kill Filos. Quest objective for doing so ticks, but dialogue won't open as I assume it should. All is frozen, I can't skip to next turn, I can't move my units or anything. Game clearly waits for something to happen. I checked youtube and Killing Filos is supposed to trigger "scenario won" screen immediately. Doesn't happen. Resetting the mission didn't help either.

Hate game breaking bugs..but truly, his game is awesome. Anything I can do to fix things?
Hey there, if you could follow the process here:
viewtopic.php?f=567&t=93965

And report this in the bug forum, that'd help us to look at it for you :).
talleychan3

Re: Game breaking bug! Help please

Post by talleychan3 »

Here online games are always prioritized in the best way, a multiplayer game in 2 player games. One of the best online games.

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”