Fantasy General II - v1.02.12913 Update

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Fantasy General II - v1.02.12913 Update

Post by AlbertoC »

We're releasing a new update for Fantasy General II.

Its main highlight is the new tournament map, Rebellion, becoming available to everyone in skirmish, either in single player and multiplayer. It also contains a few bugfixes.

Do let us know what you think, and let us know if you find any issue that needs further fixing. Your feedback is invaluable.

Changelog:

Content: Tournament Map Rebellion is now available for everyone in single and multiplayer skirmish.
Balancing: Tweaked the AI-Budget on "Egghunt".
Bugfix: Fixed an issue where Arylis could be hired unintentionally.
Bugfix: Fixed an issue in Evolution where a campaign win wouldn't trigger.
Bugfix: Fixed an error where the Evolution campaign could not be finished correctly.
Bugfix: Fixed an issue that made Famished Wolves lose their teeth.
Vathailos
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Fantasy General II - v1.02.12913 Update

Post by Vathailos »

Spectacular game, and I sincerely appreciate your continued updates!

Is there a way to download the patch directly? My launcher update function will always fail to establish a connection. The "My Page" only appears to have a Zip file dated Feb 2021.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Fantasy General II - v1.02.12913 Update

Post by terminator »

Vathailos wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:27 pm Spectacular game, and I sincerely appreciate your continued updates!

Is there a way to download the patch directly? My launcher update function will always fail to establish a connection. The "My Page" only appears to have a Zip file dated Feb 2021.
It's OK for me :

Capture d’écran 2022-09-08 232246.jpg
Capture d’écran 2022-09-08 232246.jpg (34.11 KiB) Viewed 626 times

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”