Hopefully this should be it:Could some helpful soul provide a link please?
http://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tourn ... &tid=10482
And in full:
The Worlds 2014 - FoG:AM - Information and Rules
Friday, August 15th, 12:00
Sunday, August 17th, 18:00
56068 Koblenz, Germany
• 800 points per army, 15mm, 1MU = 1Inch, Open tournament, all official lists permitted
• There will 6 rounds to be played. Random draw in the first round, avoiding players from the same club or country playing each other if possible.
In adition we will try to have round 1 and also round 2 setup with historical opponents as close as possible. After this, round 3 - 6 will bet created using Swiss system
Friday: 13:30 to 17:00 and 17:30 to 21:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 17:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 17:00
• Playtime: 3,5 hours. When time is called the current round shall be finished, excluding the Joint Action Phase (so no JAP in the last round)
• We will use the 25-0 system (incl. tenth) for the tournament ranking
• Please send your registrations incl. your army list (with order of march) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Players have to supply their own terrain
• Deadline: July 15th, 2014
• The participation fee for the FoG-tournament is 50,00 €
It needs to be remitted until April 30th, 2014, then the price is reduced to 40 €.
Otherwise it needs to be paid latest until July 31th, 2014
• Payment can be done via Paypal, please use the following link: (needs to be done)
• The registration is valid after the bank transfer is completed. If you encounter problems with using PayPal, please let me know.
We are planning a maximum of 64 players, and will use the method: “First come – first serve” on the registrations. Anybody coming late will be added to a waiting list
• Entrance to the venue itself is free for tournament players, otherwise it will cost 5 € for the weekend
During the whole venue there is a catering available at the venue.
Drinks and snacks are available there for a small price.
Please do not bring in your own drinks to the venue.
I've added the Bold - an interesting twist on the draw. I wonder who the Mayans will get?