"Edges of Empire" Tourney July 2014

A forum to post news about tournaments around the world. Please post any such messages here!

Moderators: terrys, hammy, philqw78, Ghaznavid, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

SSLConf_GHGaaron
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

"Edges of Empire" Tourney July 2014

Post by SSLConf_GHGaaron »

Great Hall Games in Austin, TX will be holding an "Edges of Empire" Tournament on site on July 12th and 13th. The theme of "Edges of Empire" is meant to represent armies in the period of 100 B.C. or before which did not depend on Pike formations or "legionaries". Thus the lists are not allowed to contain Pike or Heavy Foot Drilled Impact Foot Sword or Skilled Sword.

I would like to put the link to the registration site here for your convenience, but Slitherine does not allow me to do that. Please go to the greathallgamers period oh-ar-gee site for information about registration.

Thanks!
babyshark
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: "Edges of Empire" Tourney July 2014

Post by babyshark »

That sounds like an interesting event; I wish I lived near Austin so I could attend.

In other news, I used my super-powers to move this topic to this location so more people would see it. Also, to make it an announcement, for the same reason.

Marc
SSLConf_GHGaaron

Re: "Edges of Empire" Tourney July 2014

Post by SSLConf_GHGaaron »

Thank you, Marc!

Return to “Tournaments”