Ledger behavior

Moderator: Pocus

swang30
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Ledger behavior

Post by swang30 »

As you get more and more provinces, the ledger gets less and less usable.

Let's say I want to find out which of my provinces are above 15k culture, so I can move their workers away from Culture work. The first sort takes quite a long time. (which is fine, if it only happens once.)
I find one that is too heavily focused on culture, and move some pops to money. This, apparently resorts, because everytime I move pops, it takes exactly the same amount of time as the initial sort.
But fields such as culture can not change within a turn. There's a separate field for that. So, two bugs actually

1) It looks like the ledger re-renders on each change of the sort of the underlying model
2) It looks like the ledger re-sorts unnecessarily on change of the underlying model
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Ledger behavior

Post by Pocus »

Adding a note to the things to check and do. I'll see if we can make the ledger smarter!
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
JAMiAM
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by JAMiAM »

Please tell me this is still one of the things that you will address when doing the next patch.
Attachments
Ledger Issues.jpg
Ledger Issues.jpg (323.71 KiB) Viewed 455 times
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

The screen can't be zoomed in, so except for seeing you built a lot of unique buildings in Rhodus, what should I see in this screenshot?
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
JAMiAM

Post by JAMiAM »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! The right most 3 columns of the ledger have disappeared. The unique buildings column progressively push the columns to the right of it off of the right hand side. You cannot see what is being built, how many accumulated infrastructure points are in the regions, or the infrastructure income.

It would be nice if the rows for regions that exceed a certain number of unique buildings accommodate those new icons by wrapping onto additional rows rather than pushing rightwards.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”