Moderator: Pocus

milspec
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

My Client-state was raided by my Ally

Post by milspec »

In a big human alliance game:

"A" is me, a human player
"B" is my client-state, a human player that was lagging behind and accepted a client-state offer many turns ago
"C" is my ally, a human player that has been in a Full Alliance with me for many turns

B and C used to be allies, but since B is now a client state of A they do not have their own diplomatic relations. A and C are still allied.

C, my ally, just successfully raided B, my client-state. This fatigued my client-state's army just before a big invasion of an NPC opponent.

Is this a bug? Is this because the client-state does not have their own relations? I would assume my client-state inherits my own diplomatic status, and therefor my client-state should NOT have been raided by my ally.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: My Client-state was raided by my Ally

Post by Pocus »

No, they still retain their specific relations with your full ally, and that's not a bug, it means the relations are not that good.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
milspec

Re: My Client-state was raided by my Ally

Post by milspec »

Thanks. Yes, we confirmed the relations were 24, below the 25 needed to avoid raids. Appreciate the reply.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”