succession wars .. I am Iberii once again and same issue with objectives

Moderator: Pocus

IrishGuards
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

succession wars .. I am Iberii once again and same issue with objectives

Post by IrishGuards »

I posted this to vonSlawswitz in forum

well all I really do is build armies and move them to attack the swines who are agin me eh .. !! .. I do limited diplomatic and have very little clue as to what all the other stuff actually means and many gamers can attest to this eh.
the 1st thing I did was reach out to the other gamers .. you posted cheater .. :twisted: .. that was ur choice yet I would have sent a pm to the admins .. whatever
as to the validity of the comment how the hell should I know yet I even said you may have a point and it should be looked into .. if you would care to read the posts I just posted another game which you are also in yet your idle
Succession wars and once again Im Iberii .. take a look this is getting posted to tech support and Pocus ..

Faugh a Ballagh !!
IG
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: succession wars .. I am Iberii once again and same issue with objectives

Post by Pocus »

Yes, there is no error, or there is one, but in the initial data which were not revised. The initial design from a while back (speaking of 2017/2018 data) was to give to minor nations almost all regions around them, in an attempt to help them pose a threat to major nations. Obviously the method had a tons of flaw, and it was abandoned, except that not all data were revised.

Meaning Iberii enjoys a very easy time gaining new objectives.

Here are the hard coded objectives:
$ID_REG_LAMINIUM|$ID_REG_VETONIA|$ID_REG_DIANUM|$ID_REG_ANAS|$ID_REG_CARPETANIA|$ID_REG_MALACA|$ID_REG_CUNEI|$ID_REG_SUCRO|$ID_REG_OROSPEDA|$ID_REG_OLCADIA|$ID_REG_BAETIS|$ID_REG_TERMES|$ID_REG_DERTOSA|$ID_REG_LUSITANIA|$ID_REG_ORETANIA|$ID_REG_DURIUS|$ID_REG_AREVACIA|$ID_REG_SEDETANA|$ID_REG_IBERUS|$ID_REG_PISORACA|$ID_REG_IDUBEDA|$ID_REG_NUMANTINIA|$ID_REG_ASTURA|$ID_REG_MINIUS|$ID_REG_GALLAECIA|$ID_REG_EMPORIA|$ID_REG_TAGUS

If the code does not manage to find you a dynamic objective, then it will give you one of these, and so you end up with an easy time raking objectives! Sorry about that, but at least, there is no bug or cheater.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”