Fantasy General II: Evolution - Lizardfolk Units Showcase

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Fantasy General II: Evolution - Lizardfolk Units Showcase

Post by Edmon »

Fantasy General II: Evolution is nearly here, but we just can't wait until the 25th of February to talk about the game. For those of you that share in our passion and just can't wait to know more, we've put together a trailer showcasing some of our favourite new units and features.

We hope you are looking forward to the release on the 25th of February as much as we are and that this trailer will tide you over until then.

Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Fantasy General II: Evolution - Lizardfolk Units Showcase

Post by Pixel »

Hungry Lizards! Nice showcase!
Image Image
philstat
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by philstat »

Alright, this won me over, going to get FGII!
Sabratha
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Post by Sabratha »

Edmon wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:46 pm Fantasy General II: Evolution is nearly here, but we just can't wait until the 25th of February to talk about the game. For those of you that share in our passion and just can't wait to know more, we've put together a trailer showcasing some of our favourite new units and features.

We hope you are looking forward to the release on the 25th of February as much as we are and that this trailer will tide you over until then.

Nice showcase, though I can't say I like that narrator. He sounds bored but speaks in the same sort of fashion as ad salesmen for MyPillow and that sort of sleazy-products.

Sorry for being critical, but just wanted to share an honest opinion. The game itself looks much nicer than the ad narrator.

Return to “News & Announcements”