Sites and PBEM++ Temporary issues - 21.05.2021

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Sites and PBEM++ Temporary issues - 21.05.2021

Post by ledrobi »

We are experiencing issues on our sites and web-based services, both on PBEM++ and login/cart/members areas.

We are investigating, but the problem is on the service provider level and not something we can fix directly. We'll keep you posted.
DarkOmen
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Sites and PBEM++ Temporary issues - 21.05.2021

Post by DarkOmen »

Download Purchase of DLC Immortal Fire
Post by DarkOmen » 21 May 2021 22:23

I am trying to purchase the DLC Immortal Fire for FOGII (Field of Glory II) on my Windows 10 computer. I have two computers. On the Windows 7 computer, I have the original FOG I (from estimating around 2012), all the expansions from the FOGI and just the FOGII base game. I have a Win 10 computer also, which has both FOG II and Empires DLC. I'm trying to purchase and download the Immortal Fire DLC on the Windows 10 computer.

We purchased the download while on Win 10, it accepted the credit card, but we didn't get the download on Win 10. A message popped up saying I didn't have the base FOGII game. But we do have the Rise of Persia DLC on Win 10 and it works perfectly.

It accepted our credit card and then a message popped up saying the FOGII base game was not loaded. This seemed very strange, so we checked FOGI on the Win 7 computer and it wasn't there either, so we were sure it was purchased on the Win 10 unit.

My question: is this a glitch in the system, and how do we recover it? Do I call the credit card company to cancel the purchase of the DLC Immortal Fire? Does your company get involved to be sure we made the payment and send us the DLC Immortal Fire again? At this point, I'm not sure what to do without creating a bigger issue. How do I get the DLC Immortal Fire to download on the correct computer?

You can respond here or I can be contacted at email address sfyke@kc.rr.com. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Sites and PBEM++ Temporary issues - 21.05.2021

Post by rbodleyscott »

#DarkOmen: You need to email support@slitherine.co.uk. Technical support people are unlikely to read an Announcement thread.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “News & Announcements”