Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Mantuvec
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II: Medieval - Swords and Scimitars - out now

Post by Mantuvec »

Swords and Scimitars is out now.

The second DLC for Field of Glory II: Medieval takes you into conflicts that have inflamed South-Eastern Europe and the Middle East from 1040 AD to 1270 AD.

Play some of the bloodiest battles of the Crusades. Relive the final flowering and the decline of the Byzantine empire as well as the Mongol invasion of the middle east, which was only halted by the Mamluk Egyptians.

Swords and Scimitars comes with 20 more nations and factions and 35 more units.

Brand new units include: early and later Templar and Hospitaller knights, Turcopoles, Turcoman cavalry, Indian horse archers, Axe-armed Varangian guards, and more.

Relive 8 more historical scenarios covering key engagements of the period as well as 4 more historically-based campaigns covering major leaders and conflicts of the era: Alexios Komnenos, The First Crusade, Manuel Komnenos, Saladin.

Moreover, the DLC will be added to the Field of Glory II: Medieval - Complete Bundle, already containing Field of Glory II: Medieval and Reconquista with an additional 20% discount for a week.

Answer the call to arms, the battle never stops in Field of Glory II: Medieval - Swords and Scimitars.
Craigtm52
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Field of Glory II: Medieval - Swords and Scimitars - out now

Post by Craigtm52 »

I purchased this DLC and tried to install it, received a message that FOG II was not installed, I checked my game and it started promptly. I checked for updates but it could not create an FTP file. I tried manually updating but again received a message that FOG II was not installed, This was the same for both my desktop and laptop.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Craigtm52 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:37 pm I purchased this DLC and tried to install it, received a message that FOG II was not installed, I checked my game and it started promptly. I checked for updates but it could not create an FTP file. I tried manually updating but again received a message that FOG II was not installed, This was the same for both my desktop and laptop.
Sorry to hear that.

Please email support@slitherine.co.uk and they should be able to help you.
Richard Bodley Scott

skc
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by skc »

Thanks to Matrix/Slitherene loyalty award have just got the DLC. Fascinating era. Ever since watching "Kingdom of Heaven" I've had an interest.
While I am here I just want to thank RBS for creating an excellent rendition of a Tabletop Game to PC in Fog2 & FogM. I've been a long time Tabletop gamer. (DBM,DBA,Fog, & now Triumph!) and this for me 'ticks all the boxes' as a PC Ancients simulation.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

skc wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 am While I am here I just want to thank RBS for creating an excellent rendition of a Tabletop Game to PC in Fog2 & FogM. I've been a long time Tabletop gamer. (DBM,DBA,Fog, & now Triumph!) and this for me 'ticks all the boxes' as a PC Ancients simulation.
Thanks.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “News & Announcements”