Fantasy General II & All DLC Content on Nintendo Switch this OCT 21st

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Fantasy General II & All DLC Content on Nintendo Switch this OCT 21st

Post by Edmon »

Fantasy General II is the modern re-imagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s! Now this modern classic is coming to Nintendo Switch, along with all of the DLC's from the PC version, this October 21st.

Armies will draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Then you will explore what comes after the epic, original campaign in the two expansions: Empire Aflame and Evolution.

The world of Aer is filled with beauty and wonders. From the cold, magic-rich highlands of Fareach, home to the player’s Barbarian Clans, to the Borderlands with their fertile river valleys and deep woods where witches and monsters still roam free; from the Sunken Land, submerged through a great Cataclysm and filled with treacherous swamp and Lizardfolk, to the refined and temperate Empire to the South, home to wondrous cities and built upon undead labour. Your campaign will see you fight across very different battlefields, requiring variable tactics and army composition.

Fantasy General II: is out on Nintendo Switch October 21st.
mutantmeteor
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Fantasy General II & All DLC Content on Nintendo Switch this OCT 21st

Post by mutantmeteor »

Is there an issue with it releasing today as its not in the Nintendo store?

Edit: it's now out but £60 for the game and dlc is a bit steep. Don't get me wrong theres loads of great content but having bought all of this on console and the overall age of the game I was hoping for a complete edition and a reflective price.
VonGlue
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by VonGlue »

Also there is the problem with the "one soldier unit size" for every unit in the game.
I hoped it was a graphical setting modifiable in the options menu, but that's not the case. What's even worse the screenshots in this thread shows the alleged switch version with normal unit size (same situation in the nintendo eshop), so the game is currently not as advertised, and I urge the devs provide some explanation, and/or to add a graphical setting in a future update.
Bubbascuba
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Bubbascuba »

Will there be a physical release of this? Please say yes.
SergioOwen

Post by SergioOwen »

Can anyone share me on whatsapp plus descargar chat group. I want to play games with everyone in the group
Last edited by SergioOwen on Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
William77

Post by William77 »

VonGlue wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:13 am Also there is the problem with the "one soldier unit size" for every unit in the game.
I hoped it was a graphical setting modifiable in the options menu, but that's not the case. What's even worse the screenshots in this thread shows the alleged switch version with normal unit size (same situation in the nintendo eshop), so the game is currently not as advertised, and I urge the devs provide some explanation, and/or to add a graphical setting in a future update.
Absolutely,I bought the full game with expansions on Switch and it is not as adviced from Slitherine,the screenshots show us a full squad members but in gameplay it shows only onfe figure per unit,this is extremely deceiving and selling an incorrect product.
Slitherine should fix this problem,really bad.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man
Just a mortal with potential of a superman
I'm living on.

Return to “News & Announcements”