A few examples from the Slitherine catalogue are Order of Battle: Pacific, Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon, Vietnam 65, Pike and Shot Campaigns, Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy
We are offering an exciting and multitasking position in a creative and active environment, where your input will count!
- Become an expert in all of the games under your responsibility
- Identify the relevant features and USPs of the games and write the marketing text accordingly
- Create and maintain our product pages on various platforms(internal sites, Steam, Amazon & Humble Store etc)
- Write informative news items to share with our community and attract the attention of our target market
- Create fresh ideas to develop awareness and Brand image.
- Help create relevant promotional assets (AAR, guides, screenshots or videos etc)
- Interact with our community on forums and social networks and encourage our audience to participate and contribute.
- Create structured reports, capable of being shared both internally and externally
We believe that actual skills and determination may be more valuable than qualifications and a more formal background.
Success in this role will depend on the following:
- Passionate about games
- Having good communication skills and the capacity to interact with very different contact groups (customers, journalists, production team…)
- A proactive attitude and the ability to refine ideas and processes.
- Make decisions and work in an autonomous way
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and utilize data
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Located in Milan, Italy or willing to move.
You think you're the right candidate? So please contact Marco Minoli (Marketing Director) at the following address: marco [at] slitherine.co.uk