Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

All-time classic Panzer Corps is coming back with three new expansions for a total of fifty new scenarios. Each one has its own unique theatre of operations and scenarios, but all linked in a colossal branching campaign with complete unit carry over!

In U.S. Corps ’42 you start with “Operation Torch” where brave but inexperienced American “rookies” land in the sands of North Africa and join their allies. They must take the lead on several actions against the French command in Morocco and Algeria and then head eastwards, where they will face the remnants of the Italo-German army in Tunisia in a total of 16 different scenarios.

The second expansion begins the year after. In U.S. Corps ‘43 the goal is to liberate Sicily and use it as base from where to land on mainland Italy. The Allies have to overcome the resistance of the german army and open the road to Rome during another new set of 16 scenarios.

In the third and final instalment of the mega campaign, U.S. Corps ’44 - ‘45, you’ll lead the largest amphibious invasion in history, and with it, the Battle of Normandy. The plan is to land on several beaches in northern France, then to push east towards Berlin and finally put an end to the war for a total of 18 original scenarios!

Interested in U.S. Corps? Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Slitherine store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!

Also tonight, on May 26, 20.00 (CEST), we are going to give players a sneak peek of the game on our official Twitch channel!
JeffC
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by JeffC »

Any time frame for Ipad release?
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

If you get the 1.28 update then you should see US Corps in the in-app store.

Thanks
Ralle
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Ralle »

Since today`s updateI have a new equipment file ( equipment (Alexander Shargin's conflicted copy 2016-04-27).pzeqp )in my data folder.
Does it have any purpose?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

will pass on the message, thanks for the report and post

steam or site version?

been past on thanks by PM
Ralle

Post by Ralle »

zakblood_slith wrote:will pass on the message, thanks for the report and post

steam or site version?

been past on thanks by PM
Steam version.
Sorry, I don`t understand the last line you wrote.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i've past your post / report onto the developers and staff by site personal messager (PM) for them to look at the file and reply, thanks
Ralle

Post by Ralle »

Alright.
KeinGeneral
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by KeinGeneral »

Hello, this statement

"Interested in U.S. Corps? Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Slitherine store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!"

is true surely so not because 2 x 4.99 euros arising according to my calculations (and also checked with a calculator) 9.98 euros and not displayed as 10.97 euros in the screenshot. How do I get now when buying 3 Extensions 1 x vain it?
Attachments
Panzer Corps kauf.jpg
Panzer Corps kauf.jpg (51.06 KiB) Viewed 20113 times
If you find mistakes may keep them or send to Google, the Google there are errors
Dragoon.
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Dragoon. »

I recommend to switch to Dollar. Actually advise to always avoid merchant offered conversions, they are always bad, sometimes in my opion even close to fraud.
In my case conversion rate of Blue Snap usually increase the price by 10% if I would by in Euro. Beside that, my banks credit card FX conversion rate is so good that I ended up paying only 9.03 €.
Last edited by Dragoon. on Thu May 26, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BJGeary
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by BJGeary »

Perhaps because whomever programmed the sales database failed basic math: half of 4.99 is not 2.99, it is 2.49 (rounding down).
KeinGeneral

Post by KeinGeneral »

Dragoon wrote:I recommend to switch to Dollar. Actually advise to always avoid merchant offered conversions, they are always bad, sometimes in my opion even close to fraud.
In my case conversion rate of Blue Snap usually increase the price by 10% if I would by in Euro. Beside that, my banks credit card FX conversion rate is so good that I ended up paying only 9.03 €.
German apparently can only pay in euros, dollars is not going to be automatically converted to euro.
If you find mistakes may keep them or send to Google, the Google there are errors
Dragoon.

Post by Dragoon. »

KeinGeneral wrote:
Dragoon wrote:I recommend to switch to Dollar. Actually advise to always avoid merchant offered conversions, they are always bad, sometimes in my opion even close to fraud.
German apparently can only pay in euros, dollars is not going to be automatically converted to euro.

Don't you have that currency selector drop down box in the upper right corner?

http://i.imgur.com/l51CkfJ.jpg
confuc1ous
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by confuc1ous »

How do i get your codes to work on steam to install?
KeinGeneral

Post by KeinGeneral »

Dragoon wrote:
KeinGeneral wrote:

Don't you have that currency selector drop down box in the upper right corner?

Hello Dragon, Thanks for the help. I overlooked this possibility. Thanks to this guide, I then saved a lot of money by the conversion from dollars to euros ... payment via paypal in Euro 9.21. That is more than one-third savings
Stephen1024

Post by Stephen1024 »

Confuc1ous

You register serial number on Slitherine using your Confuc1ous account, then go to generate steam code and look for title of the game next to it will be generate steam code click it and at top will appear steam code.

Go to steam library bottom click add game, input code you generated from Slitherine and it will add to steam library.

Enjoy

You need to do that for each game.
Rork
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rork »

Dragoon, in the image you attached there is no VAT for the order. How did you do it? That and the faulty math already pointed out by BJGeary make this promo rather less that its advertising: you don't get anything for free, you just pay somewhat less.

And I still don't understand what's the best option when choosing currency: go for proposed default (in my case, Romanian lei) or for euros (which is what I have on my card) or always for US dollars or maybe British pounds (given that Slitherine are from the UK)? In short, what's the option that gives the best conversion rate?
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Ralle wrote:Since today`s updateI have a new equipment file ( equipment (Alexander Shargin's conflicted copy 2016-04-27).pzeqp )in my data folder.
Hi,

I'd say that's an old version that has been left in the repository by mistake, we'll get it removed

Thanks!
Ralle

Post by Ralle »

Shards wrote:
Ralle wrote:Since today`s updateI have a new equipment file ( equipment (Alexander Shargin's conflicted copy 2016-04-27).pzeqp )in my data folder.
Hi,

I'd say that's an old version that has been left in the repository by mistake, we'll get it removed

Thanks!
Yeah that`s what I thought too.
Ok then.
togliat
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by togliat »

Does the "buy two, get three" sale work on iPad version? I don't think iTunes follows the same purchase workflow as Slitherine's web site. Any options to get this nice price for iPad users? Thanks in advance!

Return to “News & Announcements”