Is this game dead?

Starship Troopers - Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!
fartlord
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Is this game dead?

Post by fartlord »

This has to be the worst transparency for any company that I've ever seen. It's been almost a year and they will not respond to anything in regards to game updates or releases. The 2020 window is looking nill and the game is looking dead. What a joke.
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Is this game dead?

Post by Edmon »

The game is not dead and there has recently been a short update.

The game is still in development but needs more time. We regret the delay in bringing further and more detailed updates than that.

For now, it is a case of "watch this space". I hope that helps.
ASimpleLoaf
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by ASimpleLoaf »

Well, kind of a dead topic, but, I will post here so anyone following this topic gets an update. They released a huge news update with multiple clips of gameplay and dev commentary. Beta test applications now being accepted.
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z9NndYkPv4
SGTSnuggles
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by SGTSnuggles »

Give it time....
barbaraeve

Post by barbaraeve »

fartlord wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:49 am This has to be the worst transparency for any company that I've ever seen. It's been almost a year and they will not respond to anything in regards to game updates or releases. The 2020 window is looking nill and the game is looking dead. What a joke.
Hope for the best. May your wish come true :cry:

Return to “Starship Troopers - Terran Command”