Starship Troopers - Terran Command || News from FedNet

Starship Troopers - Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Starship Troopers - Terran Command || News from FedNet

Post by Edmon »

Citizens of the Federation, once again the Mobile Infantry has been called to battle.

Watch the latest footage of the fighting now on FedNet:

Although Arachnid opposition can appear daunting, our struggle continues, and our troops valiantly march on...

Would you like to know more?

We will be revealing new details on our path to victory during a live broadcast, on May 11th. More information can be found here.
SGTSnuggles
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Starship Troopers - Terran Command || News from FedNet

Post by SGTSnuggles »

2 minutes of guys pointing rifles at dumb (and I do mean dumb) bugs. I really hope something special is going to be pulled out of the bag with this one because I think there was no RTS style base building or anything coming with this, so you move a few guys back and forth..... If you like placing a set amount of troops on a corridor and watching them mow down enemies easily fair play to you I guess... got to say really dissapointed with that video to be honest. Really hope something a bit more unique will be showcased in the future.

Well lets see see this big reveal on the 11th
Miota
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Miota »

I have to agree. After playing the first 2 levels of Beta I'm not really impressed. Feels like a mobile game, a pretty shallow one at that. I'll give it another shot when I'm not so tired. Hopefully there's more depth and strategy as you progress in the campaign.
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Good game, I have made my personal review.
https://youtu.be/38TtfNEKqok

Return to “Starship Troopers - Terran Command”