Thank you!

Starship Troopers - Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!
Ginsu11
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Thank you!

Post by Ginsu11 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am

I'm very grateful for this game, it looks fantastic so far.

Having watched the announcement video, I appreciate the amount of thought that has gone in to the units, game play and abilities while keeping within the universe of the films. I can tell this is being made by people that understand the movie and respect the fans, and that's so important.

Thank you Marco A. Minoli, Lukas Nijsten and the team involved. And special thank you to Tristar pictures for keeping this franchise alive.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Thank you!

Post by zakblood » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:08 am

welcome to the forum

76mm
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by 76mm » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:46 pm

I'm not a big sci fi guy but this looks pretty cool. Loved the movie.

Fire1137
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Fire1137 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Ginsu11 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am
I'm very grateful for this game, it looks fantastic so far.

Having watched the announcement video, I appreciate the amount of thought that has gone in to the units, game play and abilities while keeping within the universe of the films. I can tell this is being made by people that understand the movie and respect the fans, and that's so important.

Thank you Marco A. Minoli, Lukas Nijsten and the team involved. And special thank you to Tristar pictures for keeping this franchise alive.
Couldnt agree more... Cant wait to get my hands on this! Thanks for keeping the franchise alive for sure! "Do you want to know more?"

DeathMutant
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by DeathMutant » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 am

I'm a turn-based strategy (TBS) gamer and not into real-time strategy (RTS) but this game looks quite fun -- and intense! -- plus the Artistocrats (developers of "Order of Battle") are behind it so that's a big +++!

Will there be a beta program for "Starship Troopers?"

Return to “Starship Troopers - Terran Command”