Graphics problems

Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Graphics problems

Post by Rosseau »

The game starts and cannot read clearly enough to change graphic settings. Never seen this in 25 years. Nvidia card GTX 745 running native 1900x1200. The game successfully installed DirectX and Net.

Help....

Seems like vertical sync, with pages overlapping in a vertical box format. Never seen this before.
Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Graphics problems

Post by Surtur »

Hello Rosseau,

We are sorry to read you are having problems.
Could you make sure you have the latest patch installed (1.00.01) we released one today with the game. Just click the check for updates button on the launcher.

If you are still facing the issue after updating, please contact our support team and they will help you out.

Cheers,

Surtur
Rosseau

Re: Graphics problems

Post by Rosseau »

Well, I am impressed. After the patch, the game began to load with the odd graphics, stalled (unresponsive) and then corrected itself. I consider myself fortunate! And for the great customer service as well.

I am using 1900x1080 which seems fine rather than my native 1900x1200. Also, obviously minor, but "difficulty" is spelled wrong in the first campaign screen.

Thanks Surtur for pointing out the latest patch. I think the graphics in the game belie its depth.

Return to “Tech Support”