Settlers

jjg004
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Settlers

Post by jjg004 »

Are you no longer able to have less than 2000 inhabitants of a city and then produce settlers to move the city in Caster of Magic for Windows? I have a troll city that I took over that has a max population of 1000. So I produced settlers, but it stayed at 1 turn left for settlers and never produced them. I went back to check the city and it had population 1000/0 which means to me that the max population was now 0. So I assumed I could no longer move cities this way and changed my production to a miners guild. However the miners guild was never produced either. I just sat at always at 1 turn left. I then noticed you had a May update from Steam so I installed that. After the installation, all of the saved game names I had were blanked out. I found out I could just select the saved game spot and click load and the game seemed to load so it just blanked out the names. It still wouldn't let me produce the miners guild even after the update, so I switched it to a granary and the next turn it produced that. Then it changed my max population of that city to 5000. This might be caused because I bought the production of my settlers? I'm not sure. Are we no longer able to produce settlers to move a city that has less than 2000 population?
Seravy
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Settlers

Post by Seravy »

There was a bug in the old version that stopped production in cities at exactly 1000 people.
You can't produce settlers to destroy a city at the moment. Produce as many settlers as you can, and when your population is below 2000, use the Raze button to remove the city. It's faster and more efficient than waiting for the settler to get built and you even get some gold out of razing.

Return to “Caster of Magic”