Latest version

gchristie
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Latest version

Post by gchristie »

Hello,

I purchased CoM for Windows directly from Slitherine last week. When I start the game from the launcher I see that I have version 1.00.00 2021-4-11 which I don't think is the latest version, is it? In an email Seravy mentioned that version 1.0.3 was sent to Slitherine recently so should I at least have version 1.0.2?

On the store page I see CasterOfMagic-UpdateComp-v6.07.01 which I downloaded as it has a date of April 22, 2021 IIRC. But when I run it it tells me that I do not have CoM4W installed and yet I do. So I copied the update to the folder where I have CoM4W installed and it still does not recognize that I own the game. EDIT: after checking the forum that update came out months ago and is probably new as a Slitherine offering.

So, is version 1.00.00 the most recent version?
Is the update mentioned above a newer version?
If so, how does one load it properly?

I did check updates for CoM4W from the Slitherine launcher but I get the message that I have the latest version installed.
"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
~Anne Frank
FirstSpearman
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Latest version

Post by FirstSpearman »

You asked the question I just logged on to ask. :) I find Slitherine very hard to figure out, so maybe the updates are somehow available, but it's not obvious how to find/install them.
Ortemus
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Ortemus »

I talked to Joe Miller and he said -----> this is being worked on by the team and will hopefully be released next week.

Kind Regards,

Joe Miller
The Slitherine Group
gchristie

Post by gchristie »

Thanks @ortemus
"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
~Anne Frank
gandalf196
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by gandalf196 »

Ok, but which version are we getting? The latest one ? https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/sho ... ?tid=10415

Really, it upsets me this delay on the updates. It's no fun playing an outdated version, none whatsoever.

Return to “Caster of Magic”