Unit Scale DLC Spanish Civil War

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Kraxler
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Unit Scale DLC Spanish Civil War

Post by Kraxler » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:21 pm

I think the first DLC is also a great success, but they worked a bit carelessly on the models and I didn't succeed for someone who also loves details.
For example: ITALY: The FIAT G 50 and the Reggiane Re 2000 are one model, as are the FIAT BR 20 and the Caproni CA 135, for the Italian tank M11 / 39 the model of the M13 / 40 was used.
As an Italy fan, I am of course disappointed and hope that it will be corrected when an update is made.
But otherwise the DLC of the Spanish Civil War is exciting.

In the normal game with Panzer Corps 2, I also don't find it tingling that, for example, you can't buy Italian units on the African campaign ..., I still have the Eastern Front
not played, think that this also applies to any Hungarian or Romanian units ..., there should also be improvements !!!!
Furthermore, I find the African campaign boring and copied somewhere, felt very familiar to me .. if I successfully fight the battles, I might want to continue
continue the campaign in Egypt ... and don't end up in Sicily at some point ..... :D ...

peterw
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Unit Scale DLC Spanish Civil War

Post by peterw » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:54 am

Kraxler wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:21 pm

In the normal game with Panzer Corps 2, I also don't find it tingling that, for example, you can't buy Italian units on the African campaign ..., I still have the Eastern Front
not played, think that this also applies to any Hungarian or Romanian units ..., there should also be improvements !!!!
Furthermore, I find the African campaign boring and copied somewhere, felt very familiar to me .. if I successfully fight the battles, I might want to continue
continue the campaign in Egypt ... and don't end up in Sicily at some point ..... :D ...
As it’s a German campaign you can only buy German units; for me this is normal.
You have Hungarian and Romanian aux units in Russia.

You already can continue in Egypt. But as far as I remember you have to conquer all objectives in the last Africa scenario; and you need some prestige. I have played this already.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design”