Grim Range (Custom Scenario)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

R2G2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Grim Range (Custom Scenario)

Post by R2G2 »

Howdy folks! My first custom scenario has just finished beta testing. It’s uploaded to Steam, but I figured I’d add it here for those who don’t use Steam. Unzip then drop the file in your Mods directory. This is a difficult scenario, but that’s how I like it. See below for description. I’m working on making this map into a multiplayer scenario, so please advise if you have any suggestions in regards to MP.

This Scenario is a based on a map from the game Advance Wars. You play as Germany vs. the Soviet Union with a unit purchase date of July 1944. Prestige is gained from capturing each flag (50) and holding each flag per turn (10). Starting Prestige is 1200 for deployment and you can choose commander traits. Land, air, and naval combat will occur. There are 55 turns to capture the Soviet HQ and achieve victory. Suggested difficulty setting is Colonel or Major.
Attachments
GrimRange.zip
(61.61 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Ezequiel1996
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Grim Range (Custom Scenario)

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

Killer!
R2G2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Grim Range (Custom Scenario)

Post by R2G2 »

Thanks Ezequiel!

This applies to all who have tried so far. If or when you conquer the Grim Range, I'm curious to know how many turns it took. My personal best is 45 turns, but I feel this can be improved if the proper Commander Traits are chosen. Thanks again to those who helped with the beta testing!

Return to “Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design”