Some suggests

Dux Limitis
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Some suggests

Post by Dux Limitis »

1.Add the Euzonoi to some Diadochi nations' army lists?
2.Should give the late German superior warband new armoured models and rated them to some armour?
3.Maybe next step should give the roman and late roman army some new models which the TT mod already had(3rd century legionaries,late cavalry and archers) and new cataphract and armoured hirdsmen models?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Some suggests

Post by rbodleyscott »

Dux Limitis wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:27 am 1.Add the Euzonoi to some Diadochi nations' army lists?
I agree that that would be reasonable. The reason I have not done so is that
a) the only direct evidence for their existence was in a Greek army.
b) It gives the Greek armies something to offset the other advantages of the Diadochi armies.

I agree that it is likely that the Diadochi could use them too. The question is whether not to add them because of (b) above.
2.Should give the late German superior warband new armoured models and rated them to some armour?
We don't have access to such models, and all available art time is going on another forthcoming project.
3.Maybe next step should give the roman and late roman army some new models which the TT mod already had(3rd century legionaries,late cavalry and archers) and new cataphract and armoured hirdsmen models?
Perhaps, but not in this particular update, which is complete apart from finishing beta testing.
Richard Bodley Scott

Dux Limitis

Re: Some suggests

Post by Dux Limitis »

rbodleyscott wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:56 am
Dux Limitis wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:27 am 1.Add the Euzonoi to some Diadochi nations' army lists?
I agree that that would be reasonable. The reason I have not done so is that
a) the only direct evidence for their existence was in a Greek army.
b) It gives the Greek armies something to offset the other advantages of the Diadochi armies.

I agree that it is likely that the Diadochi could use them too. The question is whether not to add them because of (b) above.
We don't have access to such models, and all available art time is going on another forthcoming project.
Perhaps, but not in this particular update, which is complete apart from finishing beta testing.
Thanks!I got it.

Return to “Field of Glory II - 1.5.29 Open Beta”