Slitherine and Black Lab Games announce Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Slitherine and Black Lab Games announce Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Post by AlbertoC »

Slitherine (Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War, Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach and Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon) and Black Lab Games (Battlestar Galactica Deadlock and Starhammer) announce a new turn-based strategy game set in the world-renowned sci-fi setting imagined by Games Workshop.

Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitive battle scale turn-based strategy game that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.

Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry, turn by turn on grid-based maps.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector will be released on PC in May 2021; a console version (Xbox One and PS4) will follow in the summer.

You can sign up for the beta here.

More information on the game on the game's store page.
Hexagon
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Slitherine and Black Lab Games announce Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Post by Hexagon »

Inevitable compare it with Sanctus Reach, i expect this have a better evolution after release and we can have a great WH40K tactical wargame, i liked and play a lot Sanctus Reach but never receive a lot love after release... only in last moment skirmish allow you to buy any type of unit for example.

Battlesector looks more completed in UI area, appear be more equilibrated in units and enviroment looks more open to be creative in tactical area, true we dont know a lot about the game details but at least images promise a more inmersive experience.

Good luck with development and waiting know more about the game.
matthewfarmery
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Slitherine and Black Lab Games announce Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Post by matthewfarmery »

I do hope this will have good modding support, I do agree with what Hexagon said about Sanctus Reach. Then again, it depends on the setting, and how much can be added.

But I do hope that BS will get more love, and will be a much better game to boot.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”