Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is now available for pre-order

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is now available for pre-order

Post by AlbertoC »

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is the upcoming turn-based strategy game developed by Black Lab Games (Battlestar Galactica Deadlock and Starhammer) and published by Slitherine (Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War, Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach and Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon).

It is a fast-paced, brutal battle-scale strategy game in which players will take command of the Blood Angels Space Marines and lead them through an exciting and epic campaign against the Tyranids xeno.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is now available for pre-order at 10% off, at a price of $35.99. The game will be released on PC, PlayStation and Xbox on July 15.

Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitive battle scale turn-based strategy game that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.

Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry, turn by turn on grid-based maps.

On May 11 Slitherine will stream Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector live on their Twitch channel, as part of their Home of Wargamers 2021 Live+ event. Tune in at www.twitch.tv/SlitherineGroup at 15:30 BST for an exclusive look at the game and a reveal of the new Photo mode feature, how it functions and what results can be obtained with it.

About the Photo mode:

The Photo Mode is a feature which allows players to capture gorgeous and photo realistic shots from their in-game battlefields. Players can edit all settings and unleash their creativity in order to produce real works of art set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Raikkonen
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is now available for pre-order

Post by Raikkonen »

Will there be a hard copy manual, and will it be available later if we pre-order?
EngineerKenny123
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is now available for pre-order

Post by EngineerKenny123 »

So for literally months we were "promised" this game on May 21. At the "tea time" last week, Marco indicated that it will now be in July - but no reason was given. I certainly hope that the game was not postponed because of X-Box and Play Station. Without a reason I can't say too much, but I suspect this to be true. In my opinion, I find this an unforgivable sin from Slitherine. I own dozens of Slitherine titles, but this makes me want to never buy another. I may be over-reacting, but it is just disappointment, and the fact that Slitherine offered no reason for the delay. Maybe they do not owe a reason, but IMO, I think they do. Poor form, Slitherine. :cry:

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”