Like it - Just some brief suggestions

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
Adraeth
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Like it - Just some brief suggestions

Post by Adraeth »

First of all: excellent work, just as i like the feeling from a tabletop miniature game is strong in this work, thanks.

I played skirmishes a lot for it is my fav system of play (skirmishes, random battles ... and so on), so i would like to write down just some brief suggestions (maybe some of them are already scheduled):

- different goals in a skirmish not just the killing goal (for example: survive N turns; Reach an exit point with Some army points; kill a given enemy)
- different deploy zones in maps, by now the "battle in the middle of the map" is quite mandatory
- maybe it's me but sometimes the maps seem to help more ranged weapons being quite open
- someone asked for a skirmish campaign and i love it, but this should be done if skirmishes might have different goals as above mentioned

and yes... i would like more factions in the future like orks, astra militarum, some other space marine and even more.

Thanks and keep making excellent games :)

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”