Master of Magic. Multiplayer not included?

Take up the role of a great wizard, wield powerful spells, command fantasy races and challenge your rivals in this remake of a cult turn-based strategy classic. Do you have what it takes to become Master of Magic?
Uchmunduk
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Master of Magic. Multiplayer not included?

Post by Uchmunduk »

I've been looking forward to a remake of the old Master of Magic. And the news that the game will be released in 2022 is great. Fourteen playable factions are great. Building and exploring, founding cities and battles are great. But. Why isn't multiplayer being considered? Playing with AI is the absence of any challenge for a truly skillful player. Isn't there going to be direct online or email play included in the game? It will be very sad and sad. Seriously.
zakirgg
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Master of Magic. Multiplayer not included?

Post by zakirgg »

Uchmunduk wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:29 pm I've been looking forward to a remake of the old Master of Magic. And the news that the game will be released in 2022 is great. Fourteen playable factions are great. Building and exploring, founding cities and battles are great. But. Why isn't multiplayer being considered? Playing with AI is the absence of any challenge for a truly skillful player. Isn't there going to be direct online or email play included in the game? It will be very sad and sad. Seriously.midasbuy
rent a car dubai
blue world city
zameen

Yes you are right, I am also of the same opinion and I am sad also for this.
SunderX

Post by SunderX »

Agreed, here too.
Vengeant

Post by Vengeant »

1000% this. It's 2022, multiplayer for a game like this is an expected expression. I understand it represents an "extra mile" of work.
Sp0551817

Post by Sp0551817 »

Hopefully enough people buy it to fund a multiplayer add-on or sequel.

I am stoked to play as it originally was, then hope for some expansion. We have to commit to it first!
Arent
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Arent »

Sp0551817 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm Hopefully enough people buy it to fund a multiplayer add-on or sequel.

I am stoked to play as it originally was, then hope for some expansion. We have to commit to it first!
Yes, some DLC or expansion with multiplayer mode if it sells well.

Return to “Master of Magic”