Developer advisory!

Broken Arrow is a large-scale real-time modern warfare tactics game. A unique army building system and deep units customisation tools allow for endless replayability. With 200+ realistic military units and technologies, each battle is more immersive than ever before.
Sparthankitty
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Developer advisory!

Post by Sparthankitty »

Hello, I'm super excited for this game and it's huge potential! I love RTS games and modern warfare it just molds well. The closest thing today is the wargame franchise (on this scale) and it is years old, it's time for an update and a development team that's ready to support the players and vice versa. That's why I'm posting today. I'm a current military member of the U.S. Army and I would love to give some insight into some of the aspects of equipment and versatility of some units. I've been from FORCECOM to SOCOM and would love to give some free insight, just to see some tan bois making it happen on the screen at home. And also to make it known that we haven't used the M2A1 BRADLEY variant since like the 90's. (Wargame). So please just contact me here and we can go from there I would love to help.

*NO SENSITIVE/CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED.

Return to “Broken Arrow”